I love these people! I have seriously never encountered so many amazing, loving, friendly, Christian people in such a concentration. The thing is, there isn't anyone here I don't like. There isn't a single person here that I wouldn't feel safe confiding in or asking to pray for me. It's kind of weird, but amazing. Even the people that I didn't immediately click with turned out to be wonderful. I'm already upset that we're going to be scattering at the end of training... I will probably get to see the Kyrgyzstan girls again, at Thanksgiving, and maybe over longer breaks. But the people going to Russia are going to be a 4-day train ride (or a very expensive plane trip) away.
But I am so grateful for this time we have now... if I'm going to be going through a spiritual boot camp like this one, I'm glad it's with them. I'm making some life-long friends here.
1 comment:
Keep writing here! I just found it, but I've loved reading everything. :) I love you, and thank you for the other night... I needed you very much and you completely obliged. :)
Post a Comment