- I have a dream that one day drug addicts will stop spending their time to find drugs. Instead I wish they will spend their time to make their life better.
- I have a dream that no parent will cry about their children who are addicted
- Corruption can send innocent person to the prison, corruption can change the marks, corruption can "fix" everything... but all the same we still have a dream that one day we will get what we deserve without paying bribes... that one day our children will live in the honest, trustful world.
- I have a dream that one day snow will be white everywhere
- I have a dream that one day there will not be any birth certificate with an empty space in the "father" field.
- I have a dream that one day no child will know the violence, and the bruises will appear only from the children's games.
Those are some pretty great dreams. And they gave their speeches with such passion! It makes me smile just to think about it.
Today we started our TV shows unit with "I Love Lucy." After a great but somewhat intense two weeks on the Civil Rights movement, Lucy's antics were a welcome change! And as much as I love watching her get tipsy on Vitameatavegamin, it's even more fun watching our students cracking up over it. Some even mentioned wanting to find more episodes to watch on their own.
The moral of the story is: I have the best job ever. Seriously... how did I get so lucky?
No comments:
Post a Comment